Pages

Apr 11, 2008

Stuff I Did Today...

Ever feel like your day went by and you got little or nothing done? Just for kicks I'm going to list what I have gotten done to see...

  1. Tweaks to my wife's newest endeavor craftygirlz.com (header text refined, added social bookmarking links, added Google analytics)

  2. Set up several social book marks to craftygirlz.com myself... Facebook, StumbleUpon, del.icio.us, Google Bookmarks

  3. Initial set up on a podcast page for Denver and the Mile High Orchestra

  4. YouTube page initial set up for Denver and the Mile High Orchestra (thanks to my friend Nancy Hawthorne who works with Kathie Hill Music for a promo idea I may pitch to Denver & crew).

  5. Watched a tutorial about video specifications for a video service called TurnHere.com who we hope to be shooting some video for soon.

  6. Checked to see if our first ExpertVillage assignment has been posted yet... ugh... it hasn't!


Hmm... that's it so far. Not good. Almost all non-billable. Not good at all for a guy trying to make his own way. Got a lot done, but not much of personal financial influence. Guess I better look into some billable stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment