Pages

Oct 5, 2007

Okay... all things new!

Those (two) of you who have followed our blog for the last several years will immediately notice that some things have changed around here. Today I changed my email domain over to be managed using Google Apps (AWESOME! If you have spam problems I highly recommend it). It required I swap which host my domain pointed to and I essentially began saying goodbye to the host I've used for some 5-8 years. An attempted back up and restore of the old life|simple blog content failed so we're going to start all things over just like our re-relocation to Colorado. Some of the old stuff is gone. Maybe I'll put it back over time and maybe I won't.

Welcome back! I'm sorry, but if you were a registered poster of comments before you'll have to register again.

No comments:

Post a Comment