Pages

Mar 20, 2008

Hooray! Exciting Day: Follow-up

Well, last month I wrote (wow... almost a month between posts) about Kendall Media Group's first video shoot assignment for ExpertVillage.com and I'm pleased to report that yesterday we were informed they officially accepted our first completed assignment. They had some constructive criticism, which I was hoping for but... YAY! They accepted it. It's not up on their site yet that I know, but that will be forthcoming. I'll post something here about it when it goes up. Then everyone preparing to go snow skiing or snowboarding can checkout our work and learn what to wear while skiing or snowboarding as well.

econoclips.com logoIn addition, two years ago I registered a domain with the bright idea of selling high definition stock video footage of the various places we go and stuff we see while there. Yesterday the first videos were officially up. It's a small library, but hopefully I'll be able to continue adding new clips every week (maybe every day for a little while) and eventually have enough to generate some portion of our monthly income from the purchases by video editors looking for a quick clip and not wanting to purchase a whole DVD or collection of clips. Check out the three clips up as of 3/19/2008 if you are interested!

No comments:

Post a Comment