Pages

Feb 11, 2008

What HAVE You Been Up To?

Kathie Hill MusicWow! After a very busy month I'm glad to say I'm finally pretty much done with one of the most insane all-at-once projects I've ever tackled. And now that crunch time is slowing I actually have some time to talk about it. On December 19th we were scheduled to begin a major web site re-vamp project for Kathie Hill Music, one of Kendall Media Group's clients since 2006 (we started out updating a web site someone else had designed for her years before we came along). An unfortunate renewal timing issue forced us to start a little sooner, and another issue delayed the project a little along the way. We had wanted to do a complete site refresh for some time. At the same time we needed to move her to a new server using a new online store backend. With that, she had a new set of her almost all digital WAM! products to launch, and we wanted to switch her over to a new email newsletter management system. Needless to say, it was an arduous and crazy task. While we're not completely done with some of the fine tuning and clean up, I actually fell like I can breathe again. Maybe now I can get back to the important task of blogging.

No comments:

Post a Comment